DEAR READERS: PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR THE LATEST POSTS!

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Send your Halloween candy to our troops in Iraq

Email me at sotmary@gmail.com and I'll get you the information to send your left over Halloween candy to the troops in Iraq. A woman I know is organizing the project.
The question is .......why would so many of you have left over candy? Answer......because you know your Metabolic Type, you've been eating the best foods for your type and guess what......? You no longer have cravings for sweets, the wrong fats, salt and other empty nutrients.
I know it sounds strange but your body only craves these things when it fails to get the good stuff that it truly needs.
Here's what one of my clients had to say "There is a huge bowl of candy sitting by the door tonight and I haven't had one
piece and aren't really craving them either."

If you haven't been tested yet, I'm offering special holiday hours, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday mornings, in both New York City and Shrub Oak, just in time for those office parties and family get togethers. Email me for your appointment.

No comments: